Magnetic clamp Neostar dia. 5.906" x 2.244" (dia. 5 29⁄32" x 2 6⁄25")
We'll send today
Last items in stock
||Standard delivery dates do not apply to this article. We are able to supply the goods within 3 – 7 days.
Clamping force (N/cm2)
- Robust pole plate with radial poles
- Pole plate grinding limit: 5 mm
- Double, very efficient neodymium magnetic system
- Firm steel base with a robust switching mechanism
- Maximum clamping force of up to 140 N/cm2 depending on the sizes of fastener and machined components.
- Turning and grinding of a round-shape workpiece
- Machining of the forehead and inner and outer diameter is possible to be done separately, or within a single operation
The package includes
- Switching key
- The magnet is delivered without central drilling
Fastener attaching to a machine
- On the lower side, the base is embedded, with two or four holes serving attaching to a proper flange.
16 of other products in the same category: