Stainless flat steel 0.591" x 0.118" rolled (19⁄32" x 3⁄25"), length 39,37" (39 3⁄8") - 1.4301
We'll send today
||stainless steel DIN 1.4301 /AISI 304 / ČSN 1724 0
Flat stainless steel rod (stainless steel strips, flat pieces) is manufactured using common stainless austenitic steel (so called food industry stainless steel) containing 18 % of chromium (Cr) and 10 % of nickel (Ni). Chemical composition meets the standard treating a utilization of products for food industry and drinking water. Maximum temperature is 450 °C. This alloyed, noble steel is characterized by a good resistance against corrosion in the water and air mediums, without a concentration of chlorides and/or inorganic acids and salts. Surface corrosion resistance may be increased by polishing. Stainless steel 1.4301 is workable and possible to be welded to a great extent.
This stainless steel type has the following parameters:
- It is possible to be welded (in the weld area it tends to an inter-crystalline corrosion).
- Splinter-workable quite well.
- Possible to be polished.
- Alloying Cr 17 – 19.5 %, Ni 8 – 10.5 %, C < 0.07 %.
- Tensile strength Rm 520 - 720 N/mm2.
- Yield strength Rp 0.2 min. 210 N/mm2.
4 of other products in the same category: